Hey, I am Rebecca Kimberley, a Psychological Life Coach and Award-Winning Life Coach. I offer 1:1 Coaching to help you rediscover your true self and rebuild your life from past experiences.
In November 2019, I was awarded the ''Best Newcomer of the Year'' award at The Coaching Academy''s International Coaching Awards.
I use my professional expertise through a variety of evidence-based techniques from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Coaching theories, plus my lived experience of trauma, suicidal depression, social anxiety, and confidence issues to help you rediscover your true self and reclaim your life. If you have painful parts of your story and feel like other people or events have defined you and your life story is no longer yours, I want to work with you to reclaim your story.
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO HAS...
- Had difficult experiences in your past?
- Experienced a significant loss or relationship breakdown?
- Suffered from mental health problems, stress or low self-esteem?
- Struggled to feel worthy of respecting and accepting yourself?
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL...
For a long time, I felt like my past experiences were holding me back from the person I wanted to become. On most days I felt depressed, hopeless, stuck, anxious, broken, hurt, burnt out, suicidal, alone and unworthy of love and respect. I struggled to truly experience what it felt to be content - let alone to feel happiness. In fact, I couldn''t feel much other than emptiness, numbness and detachment. I would always make myself busy and strive for perfection in an attempt to avoid facing the reality that was my life. I denied myself the opportunity to take regular breaks and have downtime because I felt I was undeserving of that. I relied on the people I had around me to fix me and allowed them to define who I was. Gradually, I withdrew from others and my true inner self, until I even had no clue who I was anymore.
After reaching my breaking point several times, I got tired of feeling ashamed of my experiences and allowing them to define me and I want to help you do the same.
Please contact me for a free discovery call to discuss how I can support you.
- BSc in Clinical Psychology
- MSc in Affective Disorders
- Post Graduate Certificate in Advanced Psychological Wellbeing Practice
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- 1:1 Psychological Life Coaching & Mental Wellbeing Assessments
- Works within the NHS providing therapy to people experiencing depression, anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, and many other difficulties.
Please contact me for a complimentary Discovery Call (phone consultation) to discuss your coaching needs and tailor your coaching package.
I currently offer:
- A 60-min mental wellbeing MOT will explore several areas of your psychological wellbeing | £60
- A 90-min intensive coaching session to explore one problem area you want to overcome | £125
- The 'Journey Back to You' 1:1 monthly coaching programme.
For more information on 1:1 monthly Coaching Packages, please visit my website for affordable coaching options.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in Coaching and would like more information to see how Coaching with me could help you.
My Coaching Styles
I use an integrative approach to working with my clients, by combining various tools and techniques from Coaching and a variety of evidence-based psychological therapies to meet their unique and individual needs.
Types of Coaching Offered
|Coaching for Anxiety|
|Coaching for Depression|
|Health & Wellness Coaching|
Contact Rebecca Website